Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Overrated


I tell you, that roll-over crap is nothin' but overrated! If I can get this far without having to rolling over, what is the big deal? Of course, my mommy had to place me in this position, but whatever, she'll always be there to get me from my back to sitting, right?

I am perhaps overcompensating a bit for my lack of talent in some areas, so I must be honest with you...although, yes I can hold myself up for a short period of time, this does always end in a topple-over (again much more fun than the roll-over). Luckily my mommy is always there to help me with that one too ;-)

2 comments:

Smattered said...

Does Blayne alway photograph with her mouth open? Is she practicing for her future career as a pouty, super model?

Blayne and co. said...

The better to eat you with, my dear.