Friday, January 5, 2007

22 week check-up

BAM-BAM and I had our 22 week check-up yesterday and all is well. We got the results from the 20 week ultrasound and everything looks "normal"- quite a feat for a child comprised of Ian and my genes, so we are more than pleased thus far.

Her heartbeat sounds good, weight gain looks good (only 3lbs for me since last month; not bad for a pregnant lady over the holidays...although I don't recall anyone offering pickles and ice-cream) and despite fundal height being on target, the ultrasound measurements want to push the due date back to the 15th from the 9th of May. Luckily our Dr. took that with a grain of salt and said to continue planning for the original date.

I for one, am planning to convince our little girl to agree to make her debut on Cinco de Mayo. A great day for a celebration and a long awaited margarita! We'll see how well she cooperates.

No comments: