Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It only took 195 days...

Well, it finally happened. Last night an innocent bystander, a woman I had never met before, jumped out on a limb and officially popped the question. That being, of course "How many months are you?" At last...perhaps I don't just look "thick" or "fluffy" -as I have been called in my younger days- but actually pregnant.

And pregnant I should look, mind you, as WE (I refuse to take sole responsibility for this) are now putting on weight at lightening speed. Honestly, for the last two weeks or so, every day that I step on the scale (and I step on it pretty much every day) I am at least half a pound and sometimes a pound heavier. If baby and I keep this up for the remaining 85 days we are going to have a lot of explaining to do because, in my albeit limited knowledge of babies, I am pretty sure they don't weigh quite that much.

1 comment:

Smattered said...

You can't make a comment about how "huge" your belly is without posting pictures!! And don't you dare tell me that I can wait until next week!