Monday, August 20, 2007

Best Friends


At last I meet my best friend Noah and his parents Aunt Peggy and Uncle Luke. Mom and Dad say that it was the Schenck family that convinced them they needed a baby. Now that they have me, I am convinced the next addition should be one of these salt water fish tanks! It was incredible...I couldn't take my eyes off it!

My Aunt Peggy is the best, she took good care of me and gave momma's arms a break.

Here I am just hangin' out with the boys. Noah was so much fun to play with. He told his mom we were best friends and when I was sad he told me "Don't cry Baby Blayne, be happy." It was so sweet, he will make a great brother someday!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

We had such a WONDERFUL time during your visit, Miller Family! Can't wait to see you again!!!

Noah is still talking about his new best friend, Baby Blayne!

All our Love,
the Schencks