Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Great BAM-bino

Who knew? Baby Ruth: Kid, not Candy.

Speaking of candy...a kid can't go to her first ever baseball game and not have a little fun, right?
I was doing just fine playing the sultan(ess) of swat when I saw the most beautiful thing ever- a big pink marshmallow!! (I really am pointing to right field not the cotton candy. I swear!)


A little for me...a little for daddy, now mommy, now YOU! I have to be honest- not as good as marshmallows (which is probably why I was so eager to share). Mommy and Daddy didn't complain, however, wasting $5 on a photo op beats a 45 minute drive with a one-year-old who downed an entire bag of sugar any day.

Astros lost by the way- shocking, I know! 8-7 to the Pittsburgh Pirates...yet another W for the north...

No comments: