Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reality Check

Ok...well, at this point I realize I am likely writing to myself as I have abandoned my blog for far too long. I have 976 excuses, I do! but, let's be honest, you don't want to hear them, you want pictures.

In any case, the point is- I have so many more photos of Christmas and family and friends and sledding, and New Year's, etc. but- I am more than half a year behind. My first baby just turned 4 and my second is almost 2. Trying to back track and post every moment since January will be an undertaking that will never allow me to catch up, so I apologize in advance if there is any moment I miss that was special to any of our readers (assuming there are a few of you left out there).

For now, I am going to hit the high points and do my best to get into 2011 now that we're in, you know, month 6 of 12.

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

You aren't alone!!! I am a million months behind and still checking your blog too! Your updates have inspired me to stop all my excusses and get some updates up as soon as possible (famous last words!) Miss you guys tons!!!