Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bath Time!


What little girl's room would be complete without her very own bathroom? Thanks to all the help from Dad-to-be for hanging the shower curtain rod, the mirror and all the towel hardware- we should be ready to keep her clean once she gets here! These hooded towels are about the cutest things I've ever seen too: thanks so much to Aunt Quinn & Uncle Dave, Aunt Hilary & Uncle Tom and Butch and Angie!

To the right hanging with the pink towel is Blayne's very own waterproof duck bookbag: perfect for boating and summer travel! Thanks Aunt Steph! I can't wait to get her a cute little swimsuit to put in there!

And, incredibly, at not even a day old, her closet is filling up fast! Thanks again to all those who have sent the most adorable little outfits! How am I going to get away with my sweat pants and tank tops when our baby is dressed to the hilt? I may be in for a rude awakening...

No comments: