Monday, April 30, 2007

The Countdown Begins...10...


Sunday: 10 days 'til D-day...or at least estimated D-day!

Well, we figured it is about time to really start counting down! My goal is to write a quick synopsis of how we are feeling in the last few days leading up to Blayne's due date and keep everyone updated on what we do and our progress in general. I will get some pictures to include in the days to come too.

I am feeling pretty well- considering...honestly I am more worried that Blayne might never come out because I don't feel all that different than I did a few weeks ago.

As far as preparation is concerned, I think we have accomplished most tasks. The nursery is as ready as it's going to be, the pack n' play is beside the bed- clean sheets and all, Ian installed the car seat and we are all packed and ready to go.

As far as induction is concerned, we haven't really gotten to the point of desperation, but if a situation presents itself, who are we to argue? We joined a group of friends (one in particular who apparently has already sent two women into labor) for none other than Mexican food. The only thing this accomplished was keeping me up all night with a stomach ache! Oh well.
** A special thanks to Mia & Bucca for the great rocking chair! We love it!

2 comments:

Dave and Quinn said...

The room is beautiful!!! My only question is where is the life size cutouts of Aunt Quinn and Uncle Dave? We want the little one to know that we love her!

Blayne and co. said...

We were going to have cutouts made, but since we're expecting life size wedding pictures, we figured we would wait ;-)