Friday, May 2, 2008

Marshmallow Queen

Run, run as fast as you can...you can't catch me, I'm the marshmallow (wo)man!!!
1. Open drawer
2. Grab the mellows (jet puff brand only, please)
3. Remove from drawer

4. Run, run, run as fast as you can
5. Hide
6. Chew through the plastic until you reach the soft fluffy goodness!

The first time Blayne got ahold of this bag she actually managed to extract a mellow before I could get it away from her. Being a mom, I immediately attempted to remove the choking hazard from her tiny clenched jaw, but to no avail. I did successfully remove half of the mellow but the other half was staying in her mouth come hell or high water. Now that she has tasted the sweet nectar of the mellow, we seem to be constantly chasing her around the house with a bag of marshmallows in her little hands.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Oh my little Ms. Blayne, you are becoming quite the handful. I'm sure you keep mommy and daddy very busy- just as you should! We can't wait to see what else you get into.

Lots of Love,
Aunt Quinn, Uncle Dave, Baby T and Jameson