Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Memories


We have been reminiscing a bit the last few days...the long 12 days I made everyone wait for me, the day of my arrival and the days following. It is just amazing to believe I am already 1 year old! Walking and talking (or vocalizing anyway) and winning over the hearts of my parents and others. We had to go and get a picture in front of the same sign that welcomed me to Clear Lake Shores for the first time almost a year ago. I hope we can make this a tradition during our time here- get my picture in front of the sign on my birthday and watch how I grow and change!
I know it's far from home (or mom and dad's home) but it is a pretty cool place to live and grow up!

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

You guys live in such a cool town!! I do wish you were closer, but I can see why you must love it there!!! Miss you tons!!