Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation"

You might be wondering why mom keeps putting "I'm on vacation" in quotes, well, it might be hard to explain in writing, but we're going give it a shot- with a few photos to demonstrate, of course.

You see, my Bucca is very entertaining and when he arrived on Saturday night he was doing this cool little "vacation dance" with the lyrics- you guessed it- "I'm on vacation". And, as things like this go (and, eh hem, pain killers and such are involved) it got to be a continual joke.

It was done enough and got enough laughs that I decided I could do the vacation dance too! So everyone started to sing to me "I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation" and I would smile and swing me head back and forth and do a little dance of my own.

Now, I don't know why mom is writing this in the past tense because I'm still doing it (of course, I think I'm still on vacation so it's OK)- as a matter of fact, mom and dad we're talking to my Grand Mimi just yesterday and in response to the question "What's new with you?" mom quickly stated- "We've been on vacation" and sure enough, the teeth came out, the head started jolting back and forth and once again, the crowd went wild! I'm becoming quite the entertainer- just like my Bucca!



If you imagine these pictures as a flip book, you can kind of get the gist of the vacation dance-and some nice family photos to boot. You probably won't get the full effect until you come and see it in person, but it was just too funny and too much a part of our adventure not to mention!

No comments: