Saturday, August 23, 2008

Body Art

Saturday morning activity: Body Art...immediately followed by shower.
ohhh...sounds interesting!


So...Mommy has this book that tells her all about activities I might like dependant on age. We were reading it the other day and there was "Body Art" smack in the middle of the 12-18 month-old section. It looked so fun and exciting on paper that we just had to try it. Somehow, believe it or not, this is not what she had envisioned.


I guess mommy thought "body art" was art you made with your body on paper (like hand-prints, etc.) and well, I had to demonstrate for her that no- "body art" is made by simply painting your body (and mommy's body, and quite frankly, anything you can get your hands on once they are covered in paint).
When will she learn that I am always right?

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I hope my Mommy lets me play with those when I get a little bigger!
~Margaret