Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Endless summer-- gifts

Summer rocks- it seems like every day I get a package from either my Zara & Tia or my Mia, Bucca and Aunt Haley. And, of course, when there is an off day, one usually arrives from another loving fan- Aunt Quinny and Uncle Dave, Grammy, someone...

Just the other day I got a Miller-time package with new kicks, monkey bread (mmm), bath toys and some unique soaps (I have a feeling they'll show up in another post...) You can see from my expression above that I wasn't sure why Mia would buy me red shoes to go with my pink shirt, but mom assured me, we could make it work!

Here I am with my Mulligan doin' a little dance to celebrate the very fantastic outfit that Zara and Tia sent (amongst other wonderful things)- which- I might add- match my new red shoes.

Maybe I should call and tell everyone thanks?!?

Or maybe I'll just wish my way there...

Am I there yet?

1 comment:

Cindy Snyder said...

Blayne's espressions are priceless!
Cindy Snyder