Thursday, April 9, 2009

CAUGHT! Red(cup) handed

Conundrum:

Dr. Murphy:
Yeah, uh Monte looks good, but Mulligan is pushing 70 lbs.

Ian:
Really?!?

Dr. Murphy:
Yes, and I am afraid that puts him at about 15-20 lbs overweight and into the obese category.

Ian:
Huh? We know he's big, but wow, I had no idea.

Dr. Murphy:
How much do you feed him?

Ian:
Well, that's the thing, we only feed the dogs once a day- 2 cups of food- to share.

Dr. Murphy:
Could he be getting food from any other sources?- Eating Monte's portion of the food? A neighboring dog? Table scraps?

Ian:
I don't think so. Monte always eats first; they are confined to our yard; and we really don't feed them much table food- I mean Blayne drops her food here and there and we let them clean up after her, but other than that, I just don't know...


What?!?
Whatever you're thinking...it wasn't me...

I don't know what you want me to say...they're hungry. They told me.

No comments: