Friday, September 11, 2009

"The Tazmanian Devil Made Me Do It!"

As Mommy's feet become more of a possible focus point (not that she can see them) and farther and farther out of reach, we decided it was time to go for a little bit of girl's R & R.

Mommy realized it was a long shot, but she felt a pedicure was well deserved and decided she would just see what I would do in the situation... We entered the salon and she quickly told the ladies she needed the fastest pedicure they could provide.

Well- she should have known! Who exactly does she think I am? A pedicure- while I watch? Not in this lifetime! I sat down with Mommy and stuck my feet in the "agua blue" as though this was all for me. They washed my toes and gave me "tickles" and massaged my feet and legs. After all that they put "pintura" on my toe nails- it was fantastic! I am up for a little girl's R & R anytime!

P.S. The post title is the name of the nail polish color Blayne picked out for our feet...quite appropriate in this case...

No comments: