Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 weeks notice

POSTED

N Nonsense

N Mercy

-let's be honest-

N ...patience.

That's right folks...Caden has been given his two week notice as of Wednesday, September 30th. He is scheduled for eviction on his due date, the 14th of October, should he dare to not grace us with his presence before then.

And...this time it is actually scheduled, so unless there is a really good reason that he is not ready- this truly should be our end date- which means, of course, let the games begin! Please do comment a date sometime within the next 10 days (today is really the 4th) of when you think Caden will join us and how much you think he will weigh.

I know they have the fancy links now, but we prefer old school comments- it seems more personal and assures us that despite our blogging negligence, someone is still reading this and our efforts aren't completely in vain. The portuguese water dog prize still stands since Ms. Blayne's 12 day late arrival was not anticipated by any of us.


I am sure Ian will comment, but he has already claimed the date of the 14th. He will have to add his own weight, etc. as I am no longer talking to him ;-)

9 comments:

Blayne and co. said...

I think mine is more of a "vote" or a "wishful thinking" than a guess, but I am going with the 9th- at just under 8 lbs.

Mia said...

Aunt Quinn votes the 9th as well, specifically at 3:57 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz. Belly rubs to you little man.

Mia said...

Cousin Caden my vote is Oct 7th at 2:36 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz. Don't worry Big Sis Blayne and I will only dress you up in girl clothes and decorate you with lip stick from time to time. Can't wait to smooch you! xoxoxo Kennedy

Haley said...

I'm guessing the 9th at 7lbs 3oz, which as of right now, gives you 4 days to get ready :) love and miss you all! xoxo

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

I know this is going to be an unpopular vote, but I know how much these little babies seem to like it in thier little "hot tubs", so I am going to say that he holds out until the last minute. My guess is October 13, and given that tiny belly Momma is rocking I'm going to guess just under 7lbs.
Good luck Momma and baby!!!

Dan S. said...

my mom wanted me to vote for her, but i don't remember exactly what she said. i think it was the 10th at 7 lb 10 oz, but don't hold me to that.

i think it'll definitely be the 13th. 8 lbs on the nose.

dan

Peggy said...

We're going for October 13th - our anniversary :o) I'll say 7 pounds, 12 ounces, like Julian. We really aren't selfish people, despite what our guess might suggest :o)

Blayne and co. said...

We are posting for Mia-Bucca- Mia votes Oct. 10 at 7lbs 12oz and Bucca votes Oct. 11 at 7lbs. 10 oz. Doesn't look promising, but I suppose Bucca still has a small chance of winning...

Blayne and co. said...

Blayne votes: Tomorrow.

She voted "tomorrow" yesterday and again today- "tomorrow"- you gotta give her credit- she's got a good strategy both for winning the game (and the woo-woo) and also for keeping from having to share anything with her little brother.