Monday, February 11, 2008

New babies!

I suppose I have been the center of attention long enough, sigh, there is a new show in town! Captain and Lady Tennille are live and in concert with 10 beautiful new babies!

Captain and Lady are Uncle Billy's dogs and we were on call to help with the delivery of the pups. Uncle Bill called us about 8am on Monday morning and four puppies had already been born. Luckily, I was there to help coach her through the last six- I mean, I really don't know what she would have done without my motivation- just look how involved I am.

You can't really see, but earlier today, unaware of the breaking news, I got dressed in my best puppy shirt (It is from Ms. Suzanne and it reads "Well bred";-) hoping for puppies and I got my wish! I was secretly hoping for some black Goldenese puppies...but no luck, I am pretty sure these are plain old boring pure bred goldens. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: