Friday, March 21, 2008

10 months young!

Alright folks...we're almost there! 10 months down, 2 to go until the big day!
At 10 months I am busy as ever and even more lovable! No check up this month, but I do have a few new tricks up my sleeve...
Here are a few examples: Unrolling toilet paper, turning the bath water on and off and waiting under the spicket, I can drink out of a straw, I pick up cell phones (my favorite) and put them to my ear, I officially sign the ASL sign for milk (who would've guessed this would be first?), I sometimes wave goodbye (we think...this is awfully similar to the ASL sign for milk, so I may just be asking for more of that), I climb onto and over just about anything, I have been seen to take as many as 5 steps at a time (Aunt Haley witnessed this) and I understand and respond to the word 'no'. I do all this and yet I still don't say "ma-ma". Ha! I am going to make her work for it!

No comments: