Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hardly workin'



I know, I know...we've been slackin' on our bloggin', but trust me it's not because we're sitting home all day watching soap operas and eating bon-bons (at least that's what we tell daddy ;-). About a month ago, I decided that naps were for babies. And, being that I am nine months old, I only need one...a short one. Most days I do sleep for about 2 hours, but these sissy naps can be as short as 45 minutes. This, of course, makes mommy's job of bloggin' and buildin' and house cleanin' slightly more challenging...not that we're making excuses.


The house on Pine Road is coming along nicely though and we hope to be finished with it by about the beginning of May. Don't worry, still no bon-bons in our future though...we've been preparing to start another house about the time we finish this one. Keep checking my Day Job blog to watch the progress (although we're even worse about keepin' up with that one...we're multi-tasking here people and we are doing our best!)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are ONE CUTE KID!!!! We miss you! Oh, and when my Mommy catches up on her blog, we've got some photo evidence that my birthday gift (THANK YOU!) is going to require some paybacks!

Love,
Noah, Aunt Peggy & Uncle Luke