Saturday, March 15, 2008

Paintin' Practice

So...my mom has been tellin' me about this other holiday called Easter. She says we are supposed to paint eggs and since I've never painted nothing before, she decided we should practice. It just so happened that that very next day my Grammy sent me some fancy paints perfect for practicin'. They said on the package that these paints were for babies who are 18 months and older but we figured we'd give it a try anyhow...
So, outside we went...I tried a little orange (mainly on my lips, but don't worry the package also said 'non-toxic' although mommy said that wasn't an excuse to just eat it...) then a little purple...

Then, about 30 seconds later, mommy decided it was probably best to play with the colors that were still in the package. Even though my parents like to think that I'm pretty smart, I am apparently not yet qualified to play with toys marked for babies twice my age...

No comments: