Friday, April 18, 2008

The Big Easy


We decided to plan a trip to the Big Easy with Uncle Bill and crew. He and his niece (who you all know as Aunt Marlena) and her husband (Uncle Andy) and another family (The Hervies/Walkers- who you don't know) head to New Orleans several times a year and we thought it would be fun to tag along! Uncle Bill treated us all to a carriage ride around town and dinner when we arrived.

We stayed in the French Quarter right outside of Jackson Square which was a bang-up location and we had so much fun just hangin' out and wandering the streets. Mommy and Daddy also decided it was time to bite the bullet and buy a real stroller for the trip (I have been surviving in a $3 yard sale jogging stroller and a $5 umbrella stroller thus far and knew if I was going to be anyone in the quarter, I had to do better than that). I really enjoyed my new ride- complete with foot rest!

No comments: