Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mardi Gras World

Apparently, there is a place where all the Mardi Gras float characters go to die...or more accurately, be recreated into new Mardi Gras characters- it is called Mardi Gras World in Algiers, LA. It is a pretty surreal place to tour. Mom and I took a quick photo here with the King of Rex- one of the crews...


and we got to see some of my friends too! Honestly, I don't actually know any of these guys just yet, but mommy and daddy say in a year or two I will look back at this picture and be amazed by all the famous characters I met in New Orleans!


Before we left I had to jump in as Queen of Rex to mandate a few things to all the other characters. Just because I don't know them yet doesn't mean I'm not in charge!

1 comment:

Mia said...

I have to say we just love this picture. It looks like you all had so much fun!

Much Love,
Aunt Quinn, Uncle Dave, Baby T and James