Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just one of the big kids


Luckily, after THE day, there was some time to relax and just be one of the little people. I got to snuggle in my PJs with Aunt Haley, meet new friends like Jack...

play with Grammy...who tried to show me something about my new friend Jack who was apparently trapped in a box, but as you can see, I was more concerned about her stealing my new books and crayons...he took too long to escape anyhow- I had that box open in a matter of seconds.
I learned all about marbles- and gravity for the matter- but mainly marbles- and how you can loose them and no matter how much you want to hoard them, you're not suppose to put them in your mouth...

And visited and played with so many of my cousins, just like one of the big kids.

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

Already hanging out with older boy ;-) I think Daddy should be worried!!!