Thursday, December 25, 2008

Round...?!? What number are we on anyway?

We partially can't remember because of sooo many rounds, but also due in part to how long it has been since our last post. We know, we know. Please forgive us as we attempt to catch up here...cut us a little slack though folks, we're only a month behind...it has been worse ;-)

Ok...where were we in our Christmas saga?...
Right, so, THE morning- after all the fun at my Zara, Shane and Tia's house, I grabbed my bags and headed to Dover to visit with the next set of Millers for yet more love and attention, oh, and of course, gifts.

I thoroughly enjoyed opening box after box of wonderful surprises!

And- don't think the day was through without a little cousin-comparison and switch-er-roo. I definitely won the size contest this year...but in all fairness- I did have about a year and a half head start. We'll have to see how we measure up in years to come.


NOTE: Many more pics of the fun we had over the holiday to come. I promise I will try and get them up soon.

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

I can't get over the hand on the hip and the little "purse" on the arm! What a big girl!!! Too cute!!

Oh and I LOVE the tights!!! I want a pair (for Margaret of course ;-)