Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow Way!?!



Paradise frozen over! Now, that is a blog post we didn't anticipate.

It was awefully cold on Wednesday afternoon, but I just told momma it was her Yankee blood thinning after a good 4 years in the south. But sure enough rain turned to snow sometime around 7pm that evening. Unfortunatly we didn't realize it until I was well into my REM cycle and although the thought of waking me up crossed momma's mind, the thought of me not returning to sleep won out and warm in my bed I remained.

Luckily there was still a little snow left on the ground come morning and mom put me in it quickly before school, handed some to me to feel and play with, but honestly, I had absolutely no interest whatsoever. It wasn't that I didn't like it, I just simply didn't see what the big deal was about. I guess I just figure I will see some more in a few weeks when we head north for Christmas!

No comments: