Saturday, January 19, 2008

Houston, we have a problem...


Ah yes...as is the natural progression of things, with crawling comes pulling up. Well, I have gotten quite comfortable pulling myself up in the presence of my parents- on the ottoman, the coffee table and the couches (not, however, without a small injury of some sort) but today was the first day that I was waiting for mommy all grown up. I managed to get myself almost waist high in my crib...needless to say my escape efforts were thwarted later that day when daddy unfortunately lowered my bed practically to the floor.

So, it will be a few more months before my inevitable escape, but I do suppose it will now be less of a fall; good in the grand scheme of things but I was really looking forward to constructing my first sheet-parachute. After all, I am my father's daughter.

2 comments:

Dave and Quinn said...

She is getting way to bold and brave for her own good! We love the pictures and commentary!!! Way to cute!

xooxoxox
Aunt Quinn and Uncle Dave

Mia & Bucca said...

Oh my this brings back memories! following in the steps of Aunt Quinn, it will not be long before she scales the crib and climbs out to greet her parents! lets say another month or so, right Quinn? Soon time for the baby gates! Oh the fun has begun....

Love ya Blayne
Mia & Bucca