Friday, November 21, 2008

Bagels, all better

Surely you can see the crocodile tear...for what? Who knows...

Make better? Bagel. What else? Doesn't every child have an Einstein obsession?

Of course, it would be nice if ours liked the scientist and not just the baker, but we'll take what we can get...

Either way, I'm awefully cute!


We're going to take advantage here and work in a little 18 month update as well.

First, let us apoligize, we realize as much as you do that this once a month post is absolutely unacceptable, and we're sorry. Life has been in fast forward lately, and, to be quite honest, we are still playing catch up. In any case, here is what is happening in the life of Ms. Blayne at a grand year and a half:


Let's see (enter Blayne)- I am busy as usual, no change there. I play non-stop and particularly enjoy putting things in and taking things out of anything I can get my hands on (watch your wallets here, people). I have been attending daycare now for almost 3 months and have adjusted well. I could care less when mommy leaves me in the morning, but you'd never know it based on how utterly excited I am in the afternoon when she picks me up. I even know our cars and have been seen darting across the playground when I see her coming. I am enjoying the new 'school' based activities and making new friends. My vocabulary is slowly increasing as well as, I now say shoes, ball, no more, book, and agua (my only Spanish word despite all of mommy's efforts). I respond to many different 'commands' in both languages though, so comprehension on a bilingual level is definitly there and increasing as well. Even daddy is learning ;-)

At 18 months I am running, laughing, hugging, kissing and talking up a storm (whether or not you can understand me is your problem). Life is good.

No comments: