Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monkey Business

As Halloween got closer and closer I had to decide what I was going to be this year. Since I don't talk much, mommy and daddy had to assist here a bit, and well, they figured- why not go with my one love- my favorite food and pretty much my only word- BANANA? Mommy was then flipping though a Pottery Barn Kids magazine and saw that -amazingly- someone else must have thought of the idea first because there was the perfect banana costume, already made! My Aunt Steph bought it for me and brought it home, all with high hopes of me loving it. Not quite. It was a bit overwhelming, so we had to reconsider. After some thought, we figured, if I can't be a banana, the next best thing is to accessorize with one. Hence the monkey.



The monkey costume worked well, my pink Chuck Taylors the finishing touch.


A banana or two, some monkey juice, and off I went to monkey around!

2 comments:

Haley Miller said...

Blayne you are so cute as a monkey.. actually in that costume you look more like your daddy :)

miss you all soo much!
Love you!
Aunt Haley : )

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

Love the Chucks!!! They really make the outfit! I bet your Tia Tiff loves them too...even if they are pink