Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Perfect Timing

Welcome Kennedy Louise!
September 27, 2008



Ms. Kennedy's early arrival was perfect timing for our trip up north for Zara's wedding. We had dinner with Aunt Quinny and Uncle Dave on Friday night and I told her, I said "Now Kennedy, this is your last chance to meet me until Christmas" and sure enough- I guess she just decided she didn't want to wait that long. Of course, who could blame her?


Mommy and Daddy both got a chance to visit with Kennedy as well. They tried to make me keep my distance, and I did for the most part, but I snuk in real quick while daddy wasn't paying attention and mommy snapped one of our first photos together.

I know I wasn't supposed to get too close, but I wanted to fill her in on the ninth wonder of the world -the pacifier...right after the bjorn, of course.

No comments: