Thursday, November 27, 2008

Favorite Holiday

Seriously? You've got to be kidding me. A holiday based on eating? Sign me up.

If I don't look totally thrilled in these pictures, it is not because I wasn't having the time of my life eating turkey, and stuffing, and cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes, and regular potatoes, and more stuffing, and more turkey...you get the idea, no...it is because of all the stories I have heard- a short sleeve dress was never mentioned. I had planned on finding lots of warm over-sized clothes so I could eat and eat and eat and never worry about my dress being too short because of my growing belly. But, before I knew it, it was 85 degrees and I was stuffed into a little girl dress---- seriously, not happening. I have work to do. Someone has to eat those leftovers- turn on the AC and find me some sweat pants!

4 comments:

Haley Miller said...

or you can convince mommy and daddy to move to the north again :)

Blayne and co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blayne and co. said...

walked right into that one, didn't we... ;-)

Haley Miller said...

yes.. see blayne in the north, after you eat your turkey, you can unbutton your pants and lay in front of the fireplace to take a nap.. just like your daddy use to do :) honestly the north is a nice place despite what mommy and daddy tell you so i think you highly need to convince them to move back to where they grew up :)

love you guys and miss you so much! I can't wait to see you!