Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long Lost Friends

Well, it only took 3 years for the Schenck and the Miller family to finally coordinate their schedules and get together for a visit!

Mind you, after all that time, I didn't manage to get a photo of all of us together. Heck, forget together, I don't even have digital proof that we were in the same place at the same time! I assure you however, we were. I know we posed for a shot of the 8! of us, but it must be in someone else's digital photo album.



What can I say?- it was wonderful to see them- meet sweet Julian, and spend some time catching up. We adore them, miss them and wish the miles between us were less. I wish I had gotten more photos of the kids together. We promised to not let it be so horribly long until we meet again...perhaps somewhere fun and tropical?

No comments: