Monday, September 20, 2010

Daddy of the Year!

We were all set up to go on a group camping trip when Daddy opened his mouth and out slipped "if you don't want to go, I'll take the kids and you can stay home."

I don't think he had finished the sentence before my bag was unpacked. It's not that I am opposed to camping, and I truly regret missing a weekend away with my babies, but I have not had much of an opportunity to be by myself in, well, about 3 and a half years.

On top of everything, he managed to snap some shots to document the occasion. However, I have very little idea of where they were or what they did...I probably should have let Ian write this post.

I know one day they loaded everybody up in the Chronister's RV and drove to a cajun festival. I got a media message that even showed Caden's carseat strapped into what I can only assume was a couch...

A nap?!? At the same time?!?...Now he is just gloating- I have never been able to accomplish that. Hooray for you daddy, and thank you for some time off!

The bloggers thank you too (whether they know it or not) because it was a big push to getting even this close to caught up.

No comments: