Sunday, September 19, 2010

Caden.0

In our visit with the Schenck's, Aunt Peggy was telling us about a comedian they like, Daniel Tosh, and his TV show Tosh.O.

We were, ironically, hopelessly, looking for something-anything to watch one weekday evening and came across this masterpiece. If you've never seen it, I highly suggest a trial viewing. Keep in mind, it's on late, so not exactly kid friendly...

One weekly segment is the "Video Breakdown". Relatively self explanatory- so when I came across this series of photos, I couldn't help myself. Here is my verion of a:

"Photo Breakdown"


Ok. So, Caden is definitly doing something he is not supposed to do.
How is he so tall?
Is that a donut?
Please tell me this won't end badly...
Let's find out in this "Photo Breakdown".


A baby opening a drawer- ok, relatively normal. Of course, had his parents properly baby proofed their house, none of this would have happened.



K- he's managed to get himself into the drawer, remove some applesauce and pose for the camera. He obviously knows he's being watched.



Perhaps the original intent was not to feed the dogs...but simply to chow down on some awesome kids snacks, but alas, eating through the plastic proved too challenging.



Moving up in the world. Next drawer- iced animal crackers- SCORE!
What's this?



Got it! Awesome!

I could eat it, you know...I am a growing boy...



NAW- more fun to feed to the "mon-tees".

Yes, yes, this poor child's parent went so far as to pick up the camera instead of their child, and for that....we thank you.

No comments: