Monday, December 24, 2007

Twas the Night Before Christmas


Twas the night before Christmas and we had yet another day of presents! Since we planned to head to Mia and Bucca's house pretty early Christmas morning, Zara thought it would be a good idea to open my gifts the night before. One of the things that my Zara got me was a touch and feel version of a story called the Night Before Christmas. Now, I am not sure yet what this Christmas thing is, but mommy and daddy read me the book while I drank my bottle. Afterward we all went upstairs together to put me to bed...and I mean all of us...it wasn't just mommy and daddy, my brothers came too. This Christmas thing sure must be special...I guess I'll find out in the morning.

1 comment:

Mia said...

We had such a wonderful Christmas with all of you! We love you and miss you already!!
xoxoxo