Sunday, December 23, 2007

Visiting!!!

Back to the 7 month celebration- despite the fact that we spent my actual birthday driving, for my 7 month celebration I got to visit with all the people I love so much and rarely see! I got to see my Aunts...

My Great-Grammy and my Grand-Mimi (click on the picture of Daddy, Grammy and me- I thought it would be funny to bite Daddy's finger at the exact same time Mommy took the picture- apparently my teeth are sharp? I had no idea ;-)...

My Zara and my Mia...

any lots of other people that I love but didn't get pictures with like my Bucca, my Aunt Quinny and Uncle Dave, my other Great-Grandma (Grandpa's picture is coming...) all my Great Aunts and Uncles my many cousins: Berlyn, Olivia, Digby, Kylah, Julia, Claire, Will, Alex, James, Gabe, Isiah, Sylvia, Elijah and many many more! If you have pictures of me with you and you want us to share them, please just e-mail them to my mommy and she will be glad to post them (ashlyomiller@gmail.com)!

No comments: