Monday, July 30, 2007

10 Weeks


Deny a request? Me? Never! As requested, the saga continues...last week Sr. Piña and I decided to expand our relationship beyond the confines of the activity mat. After spending several weeks on the mat with neighboring monkeys and seals, we thought a vacation would be in our best interest, so we packed our things and ventured north to the couch country.

Our little get away, however, didn't turn out to be all perfect in paradise. You see, once unhooked from the safe harbour of the activity mat, I realized that I could put Sr. Piña's clasp in my mouth and chew (or as much as one can without teeth).

Luckily, my Piña is a very good sport, always smiling, and he let me chew on him despite the pain he was surely enduring.

Today I complete 10 weeks, although I am pretty sure we are supposed to be counting in months now...I figure we'll keep up the weekly reports until we hit 12 weeks (approx. 3 months) and go monthly from there. We'll do the stats monthly too starting again at 3 mo...that way you'll see some changes.

As far as any changes from last week go, I have been working on my napping (mainly momma's doing) and I have also started drinking some formula. I still like the boob juice best, but everyday last week I was really fussy in the afternoon and one day after momma ran out of her juice she decided to see if I was still hungry. Well 3 minutes and 4.5 ounces of formula later, we realized there was a problem. So, mom has started supplementing my PM feedings with a few ounces of formula. Meanwhile she is taking lots of herbal supplements, hydrating like crazy, and drinking special tea. It is always the tea...and if you know my mom, you probably know she hates tea! Oh well. Anything for me, right?

1 comment:

Dave and Quinn said...

AWWW she is the cutest!!! We miss you all so much. We had so much fun with you in NY. We vote that you continue to update the blog weekly!!!

Love, Aunt Quinn, Official Uncle Dave and Jameson