Monday, July 23, 2007

9 weeks


At only two months of age, I can lay in front of the mirror and look at myself for hours...my parents seem worried...they keep muttering something about 'if she does this for so long now...what will it be like when she's 14?' I don't know what all the fuss is about, I mean let's be real- I am pretty adorable- would you be looking at me on this blog if I wasn't? ;-)

I am smiling often now- and as an actual reaction to people, noises and finally, the Portuguese. These muppet-like-animals have been following me around for weeks, but I just started to really notice them. I also enjoy having conversations with myself (yes, in the mirror), my parents, the pineapple man, the puppies, or anyone or anything that will listen. Only the pineapple man, however, seems to truly understand me...

We'll start some weekly running stats: 9 weeks

Height/Length: 22 inches
Weight: approx. 11lbs.
Head Circumference: 14.5 inches
Clothing Size: 3 months
Shoe Size: Ha!
Favorite Activity: Looking at myself; swimming/baths; eating
Least Favorite Activity: Napping
New Skills: I am currently mastering the old ones, nothing new at the moment
Favorite Drink: Beer...er, I mean milk...
Favorite Food: None yet, but I can hardly wait to get my hands on some cheerios
Misc: Nothing terribly interesting we can think of today, but please do add comments if there is another category you would like us to add! :-)

No comments: