Monday, July 9, 2007

New friends

Let's see...I met so many new people on my trip to Aunt Quinny's wedding. I met many more new friends than what my daddy took pictures of, but I will start posting what we've got here, and just add as I go...

I will start chronologically...at least as far as the trip went. Zara picked us up at BWI and took me directly to meet my Grandmimi...

With my Grandmimi was my Tia Tiff. They spent Friday night oogling and googling over me!

Come Saturday morning, we headed to Dover where I met my Aunt Quinn and soon to be Uncle Dave!

And, what is a trip to Dover without hitting some corn fields and riding on tractors??...that's where the Wizotsky's come in! We ran over Saturday morning to meet Aunt Sarah and Uncle Josh!

Later that day as we prepared to caravan to upstate New York I met my Grammy...

My uncle Don and Tedd (not pictured).

I met a few people in between, but later that week I finally met my Grandma Miller...

and none other than my name-sake, Grandpa -Blaine- Miller! Grandpa took good care of me- I am so proud to be named after him!

And last, but NEVER least, here I am with my Aunt Patti! My Aunt Patti, Barbie and Nancy fought for me but apparently Aunt Patti won...the camera doesn't lie, folks! Most everyone got a chance to hold me even though daddy didn't capture it all on film. I had such a wonderful time meeting all my family and friends and can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!

No comments: