Sunday, October 21, 2007

5 months!

Yeah! I am five months old! Can you believe it? At five months I am learning everything and loving everyone more each day! Let's see, my resume...

I can smile and laugh and I'm a little ticklish (mainly under my chin), I have mastered the roll over- both ways-, I have accomplished forward propulsion (not to be confused with crawling, but definite forward motion) I can sit up when supported and I can swallow food when my hands don't get in the way. I make sounds like high pitched squeals, ahh and bbbb and like to roll my tongue around in my mouth- I still snort when I'm mad.


My favorite things to do are jump in my jumperoo, play on my activity mat - which is getting smaller everyday with all my movin', watch my puppies, play in my excersaucer and go for walks- any walk will be fine- bjorn, backpack or stroller.


I prefer butternut squash and apples to anything else, but as long as you don't come near me with rice cereal and you mix any other fruit or veggie with the preferences listed above, I will be happy to put them in my belly.

I can confidently say that at 5 months I am living large, super happy and loving every minute!

No comments: