Thursday, October 18, 2007

Apples, Bananas and Pears, oh my!


I have been having lots of fun trying new foods! I have pretty much exhausted the list of foods for babies about six months old. We borrowed a Cworkbook -compliments of Aunt Peggy and Uncle Luke- and mommy has been having lots of fun cooking baby food.

By about five months all the baby books say that you should start to really see my personality develop. Well, I don't know about that, but I can tell you that the one thing I am is independent, and I have been since day one. It is no more blatantly obvious than when you feed me.
Many of you probably remember how at a mere 9 weeks, I was feeding myself a bottle at night, well just because we're now involving a spoon doesn't mean that anything has changed. No, no, I prefer to do it myself. Try and feed me, I dare you, and I will grab the spoon with my left hand, shove it in my mouth and proceed to grab the food out of my mouth with my right hand and shove it back in. That way I am sure to get a change of clothes after every meal.
What- gone? It can't be- I'm not completely covered yet! More, please!

No comments: