Saturday, October 6, 2007

I went to NYC and all I got was this T-shirt ;-)


Not a picture- not one- do you believe it? Not one of me at Ground Zero, not one of me in China Town, not one of me where we ate lunch in Little Italy, not one of me on 5th Avenue, not in Central Park, not on the steps of St. Patrick's Cathedral, not at Rockefeller Center, NOT A ONE! And we did all those things and more!

I did get a great T-shirt out of the deal but I had to explode out of my diaper all over my clothes (and some of Aunt Katherine's- who was such a great sport) to convince everyone I needed some kind of relic to prove I was there! Luckily Aunt Katherine wasn't too put off by my behavior and bought me this beautiful T-shirt to remind me of her and our trip to NYC...and so that I would smell better.

No comments: