Sunday, May 6, 2007

3...

Sunday: 3 days and counting...
Got a little captain in you?

Yes, yes, this is what not drinking for 40 weeks will do to you! Ian and I decided it would be a good idea to take some 'pregnancy portraits' with our new camera before we no longer have the opportunity. The idea was to get some stoic shots, but alas, at 3 days and counting we have thrown sanity out the window.
We did actually get some nice serious shots but- we'll save those for the days to come since we're awfully sure we'll have more than just the remaining 3 to keep up the countdown...

1 comment:

Katherine, Ben, Margaret & Charlotte said...

I can't wait to show Ben this photo! His favorite photo poses are "The Captian" and "Peter Pan".

You look so beautiful! I hope I look that good when it is my turn ;-)

Can't wait to get news of her arrival! Thinking of you guys often. Miss you and love you tons!!!