Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Visitors!



I have been really busy in the last few days with all the visitors! This is me with Mia, my first visitor- she was here right when I was brand new! Now she is back and she brought more wonderful baby-holding-hands with her.


Here I am with Bucca...

And of course with my most favorite Aunt Haley. I hope I grow up to look like her...no offense to dad- who everyone says I look like- but I prefer a look that is a bit more -you know- girly.

We are having a great visit and I know my mom and dad appreciate the extra help- especially in the early morning hours! I am loving all the new faces and just eating up all the love that everyone has for me!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Congrats to the extended family members as well -- looks like you are all enjoying your new little Miller baby girl!!!