Thursday, May 10, 2007

D-day + 1

Thursday: 1 day late...

We do realize that the whole purpose of the 'countDOWN' is to go in descending numerical order; but what do you do when you get to zero and you have not reached the expected outcome? Well, I figure we have two choices: we can go negative (bad karma) or go back up! So, that puts us at D-day +1. I just hope we don't have to go all the way back up to +10...

Here is yet another picture that we took last weekend. Just mom and the boys...poor Portuguese, they are in for a big surprise.

We are doing well at 1 day past the due date; I am still working, but mostly from home which makes life SO much easier. Ian is still hitting it hard too, making his daily trek to Sugarland and just waiting for the day that he can head to the hospital instead of the office at 5am.

Blayne and I do go see Dr. Johnson today. I am hoping to get a better progress report than we have in the past, and if nothing else, at least confirm an induction date. I think once we have a final date on the calendar, Blayne will realize she is coming out one way or another and hopefully just decide to give up the fight and enter the world on her own.

And if that is not enough to persuade her...she gets one week free before I start charging rent.

No comments: