Wednesday, May 9, 2007

D-Day!

Wednesday: Blayne's Due-Date has arrived, but she has yet to make an appearance!


With all that talk of serenity and wistfulness on the previous post, Ian requests we show you a more accurate glimpse of my current attitude. I, of course, have no idea what I am doing in this photo but he claims this is the new daily look of "you get this baby out of me: RIGHT - NOW!"

Ah, yes, it seems little Blayne will inherit her parents' tradition of being late...although, we are optimistic and say there is still time...she still has a few more hours to go before she is officially tardy. At this point, there is no purpose in being 'early', so we figure she is planning on that 11:59pm arrival.

1 comment:

Smattered said...

Does your baby counter go into the negative counting? I like the fact that it has determined that Blayne has arrived! As if you wouldn't know that without the counter telling you.

Miss you!