Monday, June 25, 2007

5 weeks

Must- get- to- the- other- side...all right, that's one arm...

and the other...

Made it! Ooohhh...floor....

Let's see...at five weeks I am very busy. I am not mobile by any means, but very strong. These pictures you see here I did all by myself with dad's hand just guiding my butt to make sure I didn't fall flat off the couch backward. I am mastering moving my head from side to side and getting better at holding it up despite the fact that it still makes up about a quarter of my body size.

I would also like to point out at this junction that at five weeks I am extremely well traveled. I have currently been to Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida (we were just miles from the Florida line in Orange Beach and ventured over for some food, beaching and exploring). Come next week at this time I will be able to add Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York to that list...not bad considering that will work out to be 8 states in just 42 days of life. I think I am off to a great start.

**Mom would like me to point out that I did in fact get a few Springsted features...check out those ears...those are hers all the way. I would have preferred a more appealing feature, but what can you do?

No comments: