Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week Two- Eureka!

During this second week of life, I have made some fine discoveries! I have discovered that my hands in fact are good for something other than putting in my mouth! I knew there had to be a higher purpose and today I realized that they are made specifically for torturing this pineapple man! He was a good sport, though, no matter how much I grabbed and batted and pushed him around, he always had a smile on his face.



After about 10 minutes of playing with the pineapple man, I was ready for a change of scenery- at the moment I appreciate variety. So, mom put me on a little surf board that goes with my activity mat designed for tummy time. She went to grab the camera to show all of you just how well I hold my head up -really pretty impressive for a measly 15 days old- well, meanwhile, I rolled off the tummy mat only to discover, well, ME!

Of course, I had no idea I was looking at myself, but whoever it was- she was one good looking babe!

No comments: