Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What a combination!

Tiny T's and dimples- in a few short years I am going to have those boys wrapped around my finger (just like my daddy)- watch out Noah!

Note the onesie I have on- Aunt Hilary and Uncle Tom sent this to me when I was first born. My mom thought it was such a riot she couldn't stop laughing- plus she puts me in it any time people come over because she thinks it is so appropriate. I don't personally see the big deal, I needed a few more days so I took them...I don't understand why mom and dad make such a big fuss over 12 days- it's not like that was a big difference in the grand scheme of nine months. In any case, thank you so much Aunt Hilary and Uncle Tom!

I know I have my hand over my face here, but we managed to capture the super adorable dimple I have on my left cheek- and I just had to show it to you all. I think maybe I have one on the right side too, but not nearly as pronounced. Unfortunately, since I don't really smile yet (other than a reflex) you usually only get to see it when I cry. Luckily for me, mommy can't get too mad when I do this because that cute dimple is there to save the day! She just sees it and smiles.

No comments: