Friday, June 8, 2007

Doctor visits are exhausting!

I got all dressed up for my first doctor's visit yesterday. I don't know why mom insisted upon this because the first thing she did when we got there was undress me, but hey- I got to wear one of my new outfits Zara and I got while shopping, so I won't complain.

Alright, time for the stats: I am one busy girl! At two weeks and 3 days I have gained 1 lb and 4 ozs which puts me at a whopping 8 lbs 14ozs! I have also grown an inch and a half (probably more since I have lost the cone head which -to be honest- contributed a good bit to the original 19 inches)! My head measures 14 inches around and all in all I got a good report. Dr. Bellah was nice to me until he sent us for a routine follow-up PKU test which was about the most horrifying experience I have been through since that whole birth canal thing.

Needless to say- when we got home this picture pretty much sums up how I spent the rest of the day.

No comments: